ANSI STANDARD FORGED STEEL WAFER TYPE BALL VALVE
|DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE：||ANSI B16.34||INSPECTION AND TEST：||API 598|
|BONNET MATERIAL：||F316||TRIM MATERIAL：||F316|
|SEAT MATERIAL：||PTFE||WORK PRESSURE：||150LB|
|WROK TEMPERATURE：||-20～150℃||CONNECTION||WAFER TYPE|
|FACE TO FACE:||
1.In strict accordance with the standard of GB, JB, JIS, ANSI, KS, BS, DIN, API and etc.
2.Certification: ISO9001, BSCI, CE, ROHS, FCC, FDA etc
Butt-clamp ball valve products refer to the characteristics of Italian products, compared with ordinary ball valves, has the advantages of short structure length, light weight, easy installation, material saving, etc. Butt-clamped insulated jacketed ball valves are well insulated. In addition, the valve seat adopts elastic sealing structure, good sealing and light opening and closing. With fire-resistant structure, it can be operated and has good sealing. According to user needs, it can be equipped with anti-static structure. A 90° switch with hole positioning piece is set, and a lock can be added as needed to prevent misoperation.
(1) Small fluid resistance, full diameter ball valve basically no flow resistance.
(2) Simple structure, small size, light weight.
(3) tight. It has two sealing surfaces, and the current sealing surface material of the ball valve uses plastic, which has good sealing properties and can achieve sealing. It has also been used in the vacuum system.
(4) easy to operate, open and close quickly, from fully open to fully closed as long as the rotation of 90 °, easy to control from a distance.
(5) easy to maintain, the ball valve structure is simple, the seal is generally movable, disassembly and replacement are relatively easy.
(6) in the fully open or fully closed, the ball and seat sealing surface and media isolation, the media through, will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
(7) wide application, diameter from small to a few millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
(8) Because the ball valve has wiping in the opening and closing process, so it can be used in the media with suspended solid particles.